We understand that the public's need for accurate information and perspective during a rapidly changing environment like the current coronavirus pandemic is as critical as ever.
The Boston Globe Media family of brands are providing a variety of free resources to keep readers informed:
- Boston.com offers free coronavirus and local news coverage.
- Boston.com has also created a free resource to help Bostonians who have been most impacted by the current public health crisis. Boston Helps connects people and organizations offering resources and financial assistance with Bostonians requesting help to pay for groceries, essential toiletries, meal delivery services, local rideshare services, and monetary assistance.
- STAT News, Boston Globe Media’s life sciences publication, is providing free access to all coronavirus coverage. STAT has been at the forefront of the unfolding COVID-19 crisis, providing unparalleled expertise and perspective to local, national, and global communities.
- A collection of free coronavirus resources are available on BostonGlobe.com. These resources are linked here and can also be found on our homepage
- The Globe has created a free daily newsletter, “Coronavirus Now.” Sign up here to receive a roundup of the region’s most up-to-date information in your inbox each day
Subscriber support enables the Boston Globe to produce vital reporting that informs and strengthens our community. Our journalists have been working 24/7 with staff across our organization to provide reliable and helpful information to readers as news on the coronavirus pandemic rapidly unfolds. We are currently offering non-subscribers our lowest rate ever - full digital access to BostonGlobe.com at just $1 for 6 months, commitment-free.
Boston Globe Media is proud to provide up-to-date information and perspective to local, regional, and global audiences and we are grateful to subscribers for supporting our journalism.