To clear your cache/cookies in Google Chrome, please follow the steps below:
- Open your Google Chrome internet browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage, you will see three dots, this is the menu.
- Click on the three dots
- Select More Tools
- Select Clear Browsing Data...
- Or Keyboard Shortcut - ctrl+shift+delete
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
You have successfully cleared your Cache/Cookies.