There are good reasons to use a private browser. Unfortunately, private browsers have the side effect of allowing some users to read beyond the limit we’ve set for casual readers. For this reason, we limit the use of private or incognito browsers on Globe.com to readers who are logged in to a subscription account.
Articles in this section
- How do I order a gift subscription for BostonGlobe.com?
- Where can I find The Boston Globe Comics?
- Where can I find the 'G' section from the newspaper?
- Do you offer a discounted digital rate for students?
- How do I share an article on BostonGlobe.com?
- Since I purchased a subscription, do I own the newspaper content on The Boston Globe ePaper site?
- Can I access my digital subscription on more than one computer, smartphone, or tablet?
- What is a digital-only subscription?
- How do I add or change the avatar on my commenting profile?
- How do I remove or edit a comment I have made?