To clear your cache/cookies in Mozilla Firefox, please follow the steps below:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner, you will find three lines. This is where the options menu is.
- You will now have a menu of options to choose from. Select the Options button.
- Next, you are going to go to Privacy in the menu on the left.
- When you are in the privacy menu, you will see clear your recent history click on that
- Next, a box is going to pop up. Everything is checked already for you. Just click on the clear now button located on the bottom right of the box.
You have successfully cleared your Cache/Cookies.