To clear your cache/cookies in Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below or download the attached Word file:
- Open up your Internet Explorer browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage, you will see a gear button. Press this button this is your settings button.
- Next, you will have a menu of options drop down. Select internet options from that menu.
- Next, the Internet Options box is going to pop up. You are going to see 7 tabs at the top.
- Select General Tab and then you will see Browsing history.
- In browsing history, you will see a button Delete. Select that button and a new box is going to pop up.
- You will notice several boxes are checked. Leave them checked and press the delete button.
- Next, you will be brought back to the main internet options screen. Press ok and close the Internet Explorer browser then open a new session.
You have successfully cleared your Cache/Cookies.